I know I promised in my last post pirate ships, Ferrari pianos and Chinese matadors… but I before I get to that (eventually ok….!) I have a bit of house keeping I have to do:
Changes in my world mean that I am re-jigging my office around and now have some space for another business to set up camp too in my unique space! Its a great space & perfect for an established small business to come & join me.
So.. what’s on offer. A lot really (well I think!)
This whole room: (yeah, I really could’ve tidied up a bit before taking a picture…live & learn!) The furniture will go, leaving the space entirely open for what you want to do with it!
As well as the entire room, access to the whole down stairs area that you can use for client meetings.
I have meetings in either of these rooms. Its different to most work places, but that’s also a difference in my business – which I think of as a good thing!
- Full private room (4×4 metres & tall ceiling) with street view & hydronic heating
- Room enough for 1 or 2 desks
- Access to 2 unique meeting rooms & outdoor space
- Close to loads of great cafes, beach, South Melbourne market, Albert Park Lake, Melb sports & aquatic centre, close to city
- Close to tram routes
- Street parking (with permit for 1 car)
- Kitchen & powder room
If you are interested, or know of anyone who is interested – please email or call. Contact dets here
*Trevurr the cat is on premises, so peeps with animal allergies this aint the space for you.